Who can invest?
Accredited investors. Not eligible for registered (RRSP) accounts.
Why invest in the cannabis industry?
$42.7 Billion USD by 2024
Global legal cannabis market forecast is projected at $42.7 Billion, with a 26.9% CAGR from 2018.
Why invest in Cannary?
- Tight share structure, with valuation based on base case revenue and many catalysts for considerable upside
- current financing of $2 Million USD to purchase bulk inventory, fund the Company’s U.S. expansion, and working capital
- Cannary L.A. integration and expansion of distribution and sales channels across the U.S.
- Establishing large scale distribution of high margin core product Verified® Vapes
- Continued global expansion in the U.S., Mexico and Latin America
- Negotiating for merger with a publicly listed company in 2020
- Experienced management team aligned with investor success
Is There A Risk?
When you invest in the cannabis industry, you’re exposed to different types of risk that can affect your potential return. Some common risk factors include:
- Government regulation
- No guarantee of success
- Legal considerations
As with all investments, do your due diligence before you invest. Research the investment opportunity and consider how the investment may meet your financial goals.